A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Cummings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cummings has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Pierce Cummings MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick P. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Frederick Cummings has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Cummings practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, TX.
See Denton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.