Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
True VBAC support show details True VBAC support
by Kristin Greenlee on Jan 19th, 2015

I had Dr. Cummings' full support for my VBAC and I'm not sure what results if have gotten with other providers. At that time his office was very busy with women clamouring for VBAC support and evidenced based care thus why I rated lower on office area stuff and follow up. HOWEVER, when the time came for my birth, he was the best I could ask for. Patient, respectful, kind, knowledgeable, and skilled. I'd highly recommend him.

by Cynthia Lawrence-Smith on Jan 13th, 2015

There isn't enough words to describe Dr. Cummings, he is AWSOME and I thank God for him.

The best!! show details The best!!
by Shelly H. on Aug 25th, 2014

Dr. Cummings and his partners are the best! They are the only group that will REALLY let you VBAC! I thought I would be in trouble if Dr. C himself couldnt make it - but I was in labor long enough that both of his other partners took care of me, and they really let me have the time and the freedom to have a successful VBAC! I thought they were all great!

Jan 6th, 2012

Bad, irresponsible doctor. He hides behind his staff for his incompetence. He pretends to be non-inventionist, but he is really just lazy. When intervention is needed, he won't do it. My little boy almost died because of him and now has a life time of problems ahead of him.

Horrible doctor, for the sake of your baby, stay away show details Horrible doctor, for the sake of your baby, stay away
Oct 18th, 2011

This OB seemed to have a lot of office issues, but he seemed nice. He had great bedside manner so I stuck it out. I was planning a vbac and he was known for vbacs. What I did not realize is, he does not like to actually do his job. So, when I went in to labor on a weekend that he was not on call on, I was screwed. He refused to see me which left me thrown to the street with no OB and in excrutiating pain from labor on a Saturday night. I had to find a different hospital and be treated by the oncall OB there because Dr. Cummings bailed on me in the middle of labor.

LOVE HIM!!! show details LOVE HIM!!!
May 9th, 2011

Dr Cumming has delivered my two youngest kids and both my husband and I feel extremely comfortable with him. He is very patient, kind, compassionate. I never feel like I need to hurry with him. I do usually have to wait quite a bit at my appointment, but I am ok with this because I know that he takes his time with his patients, and never makes them feel like they need to hurry up. You wouldn't go to a restaurant where you would get seated every time without a wait, so why would you expect anything less from a doctor. If you want a doctor that has you in and out in 5 minutes this is not your guy, but if you want one that really cares about you as a woman/mother then he definitely is the Doctor to go see. He is the BEST!!!!

Dr. Marc WILSON show details Dr. Marc WILSON
by Citysearch User on Jun 10th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr wilson, ...great dr who care Dr. Wilson deli...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Cummings Frederick P Md - Medical Center Of North Texas show details Cummings Frederick P Md - Medical Center Of North Texas
by Citysearch User on Aug 29th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I recently attended a breech birth with Dr. Cummings. Not only did he allow this woman to transfer her care to him at the last minute, but h...

Great OBGYN in Denton show details Great OBGYN in Denton
by Citysearch User on Aug 19th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Cummings delivered my daughter by c-section in 2008 and I could not have had a better experience. He has a GREAT bed-side manner and per...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
great doctor who cares show details great doctor who cares
by Citysearch User on Apr 15th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I was a patient of Dr. Cummings for several years while living in the Denton area. I always felt so comfortable with Dr. Cummings and he ne...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
LOVE HIM! show details LOVE HIM!
by Madiha Beg on Oct 14th, 2008

Dr. Cummings is caring, professional and really puts you first. I cannot say enough about him. I was extremely lucky to have found him.