Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Grant
Dr. Frederick Grant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Grant is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Grant has the following 3 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frederick Grant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Pavlina Kemp
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi7
Dr. William Pu
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Boston, MA 0 mi24
Dr. Muhammad Bakr Ghbeis
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi10