A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Grant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Grant has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Daniel Grant MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick D. Grant practice?
- Dr. Frederick Grant has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Grant practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Nuclear Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Endocrinologists, and Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians.