Dr. Frederick Daniels MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

April 10th, 2014
Loved by our Family
Dr. Daniels is the best doctor we have come in contact with in regards to our son. He is very sensitive and easy going with our son. He takes his time explain in details so that we clearly understand any question we may have. Our family loves him!

April 3rd, 2013
Awful!!!!
This Doctor has a very narrow mind. If you differ from his beliefs he will be very confrontational and condescending. We didn't want our son to have vaccinations at 2 months of age. With all the negativity surrounding vaccinations and links to autism and SIDS, we decided it was best to put it off. He acted like we were stupid, told us not to believe the research we found online, slammed his pen down, refused to see us, and told us to read an *outdated* book on vaccines. When I brought up that the Italian Courts ruled the MMR can cause autism, he told me that was not true----- even though you can look it up and read it from many different sources. If you want a doctor with an old world view and who is not open to new ideas and research, this is your guy. I want whats best for my baby and want the right to decline anything I feel may harm him.

September 22nd, 2010
Dr. Daniels was wonderful to my children. They never once dreaded going to the Dr. because he was so personable. I have since moved and wish I could have him as our pediatrician in our new location. I would drive the 3 hours if at all possible. Thank you to Dr Daniels and his staff at the Little River office for all you have done for my family.