Dr. Frederick Dattel MD Patient Reviews

December 10th, 2015
From the staff to Dattle, they are the biggest joke I have ever encountered. Do not trust this man

December 6th, 2015
A+ Quality Care
Our 8 year old son has been dealing allergies to what seems like since the day he was born. Chronic "head" colds, super dry, itchy skin, bloody noses and headaches. After countless different allergy meds that my son was on (none of them really worked, they only helped relieve symptoms temporarily), our Dr. referred us to Childrens Mercy Allergy. After waiting 4 long months to get in they told me that my son was fine and that he didn't have allergies. I was devestated with no clarification. About a month later we switched pediatricians and went to Dr Dattels office after I was referred to him by one of the ladies I worked with. Not only did Dr Dattel listen to all my concerns, he got me in to be evaluated by allergy the very same week in his own office. My son was finally getting the care he needed and deserved and it was so convenient. I couldn't believe it! We were no longer subjected to the ridiculous wait times to get in at other specialists or pediatric clinics. When we went to Dr Dattels office, our appt took 1 hr total from the moment we walked in until we left. Some people may think this is a long time but would you rather wait an hour one day or wait a week to be seen by your pediatrician? I know what my decision would be.

December 3rd, 2015
Love this office
My children love this office. In fact my son has really opened up to Caitlyn which is not a easy task for a teenager. The Werner's only have a few more years with a Pediatrician and will be spending it at KC Pediatrics. Thanks Dr. Dattel for your care

September 3rd, 2015
I would not recommend Dr. Dattel. We made 3 appointments after our little one was born and had to see a nurse practitioner every time. The rooms look old and run down and the nurse practitioners were always very rushed... The wait time was well over 45 min each time. Also, getting a nurse to call you back is almost impossible : (

March 1st, 2015
Would highly recommend Dr. Dattel and Kansas City Pediatrics. The staff (front desk, nurses, and midlevel providers) have been so friendly every time we have visited the clinic. We have had appointments with both Dr. Dattel as well as his NP/PAs and each time have left very satisfied with the experience. Dr. Dattel's clinic is also open 7 days a week which is very convenient for my family.

February 10th, 2015
AVOID THIS DOCTOR
5 visits. Over 2 hours wait time each. Even forgot we waiting last visit

January 30th, 2014
Personal Touch
I would definitely recommend this provider. They were supportive and considerate of my opinions on parenting issues, and were always very considerate. Their office looked clean and recently updated. They have a fun waiting area with a kid-friendly jungle theme! I was in awe at the level of service I received. They completely surpassed all my expectations and I will absolutely be going back. After my child's appointment here, I told all my friends looking for a good pediatrician about them. They have a real talent working with children. I'm always amazed at how considerate and concerned they are for my family's well-being. Their advice is always wonderful and completely unbiased.

January 9th, 2014
Great experience
I was able to get my ill daughter in the same day without any problem. Dr. Dattel was so nice and even called me later that evening to check on things. I will be telling all my friends about this great office!

September 27th, 2013
parent
Sorry this Dr is not for us anymore Overbooked is the least of it. 10 years plus with him and he left us hanging.

August 11th, 2013
Friendly office
Everyone was so friendly. Office was so easy to find. I like the fact that this office is open seven days a week! Never been to such a nice office.

April 22nd, 2013
Dr. Dattel is the best doctor in the world! He answers all my questions and is so nice to my young son. I would go no where else!!!

November 4th, 2012
Jennifer
Dr. Dattel is excellent! My kids actually ask me if they can go to the doctor!!