A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick David is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. David has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Northern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Michael David MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick M. David practice?
- Dr. Frederick David has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick David practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chico, CA and Anderson, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.