A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Deboe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Deboe graduated from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (Degree earned: MD. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Deboe has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Inc.
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deboe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Deboe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick M. Deboe practice?
Dr. Frederick Deboe practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Deboe, Dr. Freddy Deboe, Dr. Fredrick Deboe, Dr. Fritz Deboe