A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick DeBoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick DeBoe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. DeBoe graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. DeBoe has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick M DeBoe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick M. DeBoe practice?
- Dr. Frederick DeBoe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frederick DeBoe practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Primary Care Doctors.