A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick DeBoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeBoe
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeBoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick DeBoe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. DeBoe graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. DeBoe has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick M DeBoe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick M. DeBoe practice?
- Dr. Frederick DeBoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick DeBoe practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Primary Care Doctors.