A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Delse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delse
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Delse, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Delse graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Delse has 1 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Charles Delse MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Delse practice?
- Dr. Frederick Delse has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Delse practices Psychiatry near Cupertino, CA.
See Cupertino Psychiatrists.