A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Denstman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Denstman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Denstman, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Denstman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Denstman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Joseph Denstman MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Denstman practice?
- Dr. Frederick Denstman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Denstman practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.