A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Depaola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Depaola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Depaola, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Depaola graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Depaola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick A Depaola MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Depaola practice?
- Dr. Frederick Depaola has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Depaola practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manasquan, NJ.
See Manasquan Orthopedic Surgeons.