Dr. Frederick Deweese MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 21st, 2013
Mrs.
Dr. DeWeese performed my bilateral knee surgery in April. Beforehand, I researched extensively amongst people whom I knew that had this surgery in order to choose the dr. with the best track record for both successful surgery and no infection. I am very pleased with the results. A couple of weeks after I came home, I had a question regarding one incision and called his office to ask about it. At my suggestion, the nurse decided that he could look at it via email from a photo that I took with my cell phone and sent. She called me after he had a chance to look at it and assured me it was okay. That saved me a 2 hr. car ride. His PA is also excellent. I have no pain and don't even have to take Tylenol. I have been told by friends that it takes a full year to recover from a knee surgery. I began playing golf again on a somewhat limited basis last month. (I'm not any better at it yet !) I have recommended Dr. DeWeese to anyone who asks about my experience and will continue to do so. Dr. DeWeese will take all the time that you want to answer your questions...as he will be doing for the person ahead of you that is currently in his examining room. You will need to take an interesting book to entertain yourself for 30 minutes or so in the waiting room unless you enjoy tv. Also, I could not have received any better post-op care than I got at Lourdes. Great nurses and pts.