Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
by Linda Salley on Mar 1st, 2015

He delivered both of my sons 26 & 12 years. With my oldest he took me in my 3rd trimester with complications and nursed me back health. My second pregnancy I saw him within beginning of my pregnancy. Being 35 which was one my healthiest pregnancy I would recommend he to all at needs a great doctor.

Mature individual changing Dr.I had to chane Dr. as mine retired. show details Mature individual changing Dr.I had to chane Dr. as mine retired.
by Bonni Korn on Jan 28th, 2014

I had to change Dr. as mine retired. I was a little apprehensive changing as I am a senior citizen. Dr. Dieterich and his staff were extremely courteous, timely and made me feel comfortable. The Doctor and his staff were knowledgeable and willing to answer all my questions. I am very glad that he was recommended to me.

Apr 5th, 2012

excellent Dr. very nice

Love this doctor! show details Love this doctor!
Oct 4th, 2011

Dr. Dieterich took me on as a patient last year after my regular GYN retired. Since I'm an older patient, I was a little concerned at my first visit because the waiting room had a couple of pregnant women in there, and I thought my problems might take a backseat to his OB practice. NOT SO! He has been nothing but caring, compassionate and informative at my visits. He takes his time & explains things to me, and has even looked up various meds prescribed to me by other docs for side effects, etc. I was seen by a woman there once (either a PA or a nurse practioner - not sure) and she was extremely well-informed and very niceas well. My questions are answered and I feel like he takes me seriously. I highly recommend Dr. Dieterich!

Sep 9th, 2011

I too was disappointed with this doctor. He was very rushed and didn't take the time to explain information about my condition and follow-up.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Jul 6th, 2011

I chose this doctor based on his stellar ratings. I'm sad to say I'm disappointed with my experience. I wait over an hour to see this doctor, and he only spends a few minutes w/ me for prenatal visits, never asking me if I have any questions or concerns. He always seems to be in a hurry to move on to his next patient, perhaps because the office staff overbooks his daily calendar. He is very nice and seems caring, too bad he has too many patients to spend much time with them.

A show details A
by Kerilynn Jex Cooke on Feb 23rd, 2011

I was 30 weeks along when Dr. Dietrich took me in as a new patient. (My previous OBGYN was not a good fit for me.) I was referred to him by a my sisters friend. Such a wonderful doctor. I loved the fact that he doesn't have Nurse practitioners. You meet with him and only him. He so caring down to earth. Your appointments might not always be on time, but that's because he spends a lot of time with each patient (which I admire). He checked in with me at the hospital during his lunch hour and made me feel confident that he was seeing my pregnancy through the delivery. I hope that he doesn't retire before I'm able to have all my kids that I want. You really feel like he's your friend at the end of the day. Again, I give him an A .

My OB/GYN since 1988 show details My OB/GYN since 1988
Jan 25th, 2011

I have a long standing relationship with Dr. D. including 3 pregnancies and 2 surgeries. Both of my daughters now see him. I highly recommend he and his staff. He is perfect blend of brilliantly skilled and personable. I will be a devoted patient as long as he continues to practice!

Excellent OB/GYN show details Excellent OB/GYN
by Teresa Kadotani Schain on Sep 30th, 2010

The care and treatment are top notch. Dr. Dieterich is professional and complete, and that's what you need when you are expecting a baby. He is supported by a highly proficient staff that make you feel comfortable at every appointment. I became pregnant at a later age, and had concerns about being an "Advanced Maternal Age" Mom (and all the issues that come with that scenario). Dr. Dieterich was factual and informative. He spent time talking through prenatal care, and didn't rush through anything. I highly recommend this doctor. His reputation speaks for itself.

Great OB! show details Great OB!
by Teresa Schain on Feb 26th, 2010

I have had an anxiety regarding doctors ever since my early 20's. When my husband and I became pregnant, I was very concerned about picking a doctor. Dr. Dieterich has an excellent way of teaching and communicating as the pregnancy progressed. He has alot of experience and it shows. I am so thankful to have a doctor like him.

by Marie on Oct 14th, 2008

Dr. Dieterich is a knowledgeable, kind, and compassionate doctor. He took time to explain and made sure I understood complications which were effecting my pregnancy and required treatments. Took time to ensure my husband also understood. Dr. D was present every step of the way during my pregnancy and post-partum with the best medical care and advice I could have hoped for. He listened and took time with me, more than any other doctor I've seen previously.

Best doctor I've ever had or worked with !! show details Best doctor I've ever had or worked with !!
by Kathleen on Oct 13th, 2008

Been a nurse for over 25 years and this is the best MD I have ever worked with or had as a personal physician. Takes care of my friends, family and co-workers. Kind and compassionate during difficult times. We need more doctors like him in the profession. He is excellent to work with and is great with his patients. Hope he never retires.

by snjkoizumi on Dec 21st, 2005 on citysearch.com

He has the best bedside manner and was so great throughout my entire high risk pregnancy.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
The best O.B. EVER ! show details The best O.B. EVER !
by snjkoizumi at Citysearch on Dec 21st, 2005 on citysearch.com