Dr. Frederick Dieterich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Dieterich?

February 10th, 2016

great bedside manner! Skilled OB!

Dr. Dieterich is a very skilled and caring Dr. With a great bedside manner. I cannot say enough good things about him. Staff is wonderful too!

August 16th, 2015

Hands down he is the best! Delivers my daughter and gives easiest women's exam you can imagine, he's awesome.

March 2nd, 2015

He delivered both of my sons 26 & 12 years. With my oldest he took me in my 3rd trimester with complications and nursed me back health. My second pregnancy I saw him within beginning of my pregnancy. Being 35 which was one my healthiest pregnancy I would recommend he to all at needs a great doctor.

January 28th, 2014

Mature individual changing Dr.I had to chane Dr. as mine retired.

I had to change Dr. as mine retired. I was a little apprehensive changing as I am a senior citizen. Dr. Dieterich and his staff were extremely courteous, timely and made me feel comfortable. The Doctor and his staff were knowledgeable and willing to answer all my questions. I am very glad that he was recommended to me.

April 5th, 2012

excellent Dr. very nice

October 4th, 2011

Love this doctor!

Dr. Dieterich took me on as a patient last year after my regular GYN retired. Since I'm an older patient, I was a little concerned at my first visit because the waiting room had a couple of pregnant women in there, and I thought my problems might take a backseat to his OB practice. NOT SO! He has been nothing but caring, compassionate and informative at my visits. He takes his time & explains things to me, and has even looked up various meds prescribed to me by other docs for side effects, etc. I was seen by a woman there once (either a PA or a nurse practioner - not sure) and she was extremely well-informed and very niceas well. My questions are answered and I feel like he takes me seriously. I highly recommend Dr. Dieterich!

September 9th, 2011

I too was disappointed with this doctor. He was very rushed and didn't take the time to explain information about my condition and follow-up.

August 12th, 2011

Very able and caring physician

July 7th, 2011

Disappointed

I chose this doctor based on his stellar ratings. I'm sad to say I'm disappointed with my experience. I wait over an hour to see this doctor, and he only spends a few minutes w/ me for prenatal visits, never asking me if I have any questions or concerns. He always seems to be in a hurry to move on to his next patient, perhaps because the office staff overbooks his daily calendar. He is very nice and seems caring, too bad he has too many patients to spend much time with them.

February 23rd, 2011

A+

I was 30 weeks along when Dr. Dietrich took me in as a new patient. (My previous OBGYN was not a good fit for me.) I was referred to him by a my sisters friend. Such a wonderful doctor. I loved the fact that he doesn't have Nurse practitioners. You meet with him and only him. He so caring down to earth. Your appointments might not always be on time, but that's because he spends a lot of time with each patient (which I admire). He checked in with me at the hospital during his lunch hour and made me feel confident that he was seeing my pregnancy through the delivery. I hope that he doesn't retire before I'm able to have all my kids that I want. You really feel like he's your friend at the end of the day. Again, I give him an A+.

January 25th, 2011

My OB/GYN since 1988

I have a long standing relationship with Dr. D. including 3 pregnancies and 2 surgeries. Both of my daughters now see him. I highly recommend he and his staff. He is perfect blend of brilliantly skilled and personable. I will be a devoted patient as long as he continues to practice!

September 30th, 2010

Excellent OB/GYN

The care and treatment are top notch. Dr. Dieterich is professional and complete, and that's what you need when you are expecting a baby. He is supported by a highly proficient staff that make you feel comfortable at every appointment. I became pregnant at a later age, and had concerns about being an "Advanced Maternal Age" Mom (and all the issues that come with that scenario). Dr. Dieterich was factual and informative. He spent time talking through prenatal care, and didn't rush through anything. I highly recommend this doctor. His reputation speaks for itself.