A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Dirbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Dirbas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Dirbas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dirbas graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dirbas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick M Dirbas MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick M. Dirbas practice?
- Dr. Frederick Dirbas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Dirbas practices Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Menlo Park, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.