Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Highly recommend Dr. Dirbas at Stanford show details Highly recommend Dr. Dirbas at Stanford
Dec 23rd, 2014

This surgical oncologist is THE BEST. I highly recommend Dr. Dirbas on all levels and have referred many patients to him for help. Stanford Medical Center Breast Oncology is AWESOME.

The Best show details The Best
May 29th, 2013

Surgeon Dr. Frederick Dirbas is The Doctor. He has it all: brilliant mind, gold hands, and warm heart. Dr. Dirbas approach dealing with my rare medical problem - fast growing giant breast mass - was the best that patient would want – very cautious, thoughtful, and well plan prepared. His staff is incredibly helpful and very professional. You cannot wish for a better care. Doctor Dirbas is definitely The Surgeon you can trust with your life.

The MOST wonderful Doctor!! show details The MOST wonderful Doctor!!
Jul 19th, 2012

Dr. Dirbas was phenomenal! My sister (27) and I (22) just underwent a double mastectomy after finding out we were BRACA 2 positive. This man saved our lives! He and the whole entire womens cancer center staff was amazing and touch such wonderful care of us. Now we are finally on the other side of a 1% chance thanks to Dr. Dirbas!

Love this man! show details Love this man!
Mar 8th, 2012

Ease of appointment, the entire facility is top notch & professional.Waiting for actual time with doc...pretty long, but he is worth it.Extremely helpful and skilled...not very talktative...but keep trying and the ice will break. Couldn't do better!