A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Dold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Dold, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dold graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health Bucks County Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans