A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Dold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Dold is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dold
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Dold, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dold graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick George Dold MD is a male Hematologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Dold practice?
- Dr. Frederick Dold has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Dold practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists and Philadelphia Oncologists.