A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Dold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Dold, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dold graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick George Dold MD is a male Hematologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Dold practice?
- Dr. Frederick Dold has 7 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Dold practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Yardley, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists and Philadelphia Oncologists.