Overall Review

2.4

June 21st, 2015
Arrogant.

June 18th, 2015
DO NOT RECOMMEND
Two other physicians have commented to me that this man needs to go back to medical school. He misdiagnosed me twice indicating serious illnesses, and put me on inappropriate medications for five years.

April 16th, 2015
Not only is he great his nurse Monica is wonderful!

October 19th, 2014
Buyer beware
He mis-diagnosed me and tried to put me on very serious medications based on that mis-diagnosis. I refused them. He is very arrogant about this mis-diagnosis and refuses to admit he was wrong. I have seen many drugs sales people in the lobby, so expect to be prescribed based on this. One of his colleagues saw me when Dolgin wasn't available and he prescribed a drug that the documentations say I shouldn't take (age issue). I had a strong allergy to this drug and I am permanently disable because of this. Stay away from Dolgin. The support staff at Flagler Family Medicine are excellent.

October 13th, 2013
His lack of a proper diagnosis almost caused me to die of cancer. A year after his mis-diagnosis of a condition revealed cancer. Upon my follow-up visit he wasn't at all concerned with my condition. Appears arrogant and remarkably self-assured for an incompetent physician. He is more interested in growing his practice that any real concern for his patients. Look for some better alternative.

February 17th, 2012
Very pleased
I prefer a doctor like Dr. Dolgin who is serious-minded and intelligent. He is calm but thorough. I had a kidney infection cultured when I was in acute distress. Turned out what I had was strain-resistant to the medication the urologist was going to prescribe. Incidentally, sulphur, which I ended up taking, cost next to nothing and was totally effective. Dr. Dolgin was also willing to deal with my fibrocytis complaints, which are intermittent and difficult. I think he's a fine physician.

April 6th, 2011
Too self versus patient
Did not get the feeling of real interest. Too mater of fact,dead pan and easily discounts you type of feeling. Lets get this done and you otta here.

March 4th, 2010
Beware
Please, if Frederick Dolgin makes a diagnosis that you do not feel comfortable with, ask for a second opinion or a referral to a specialist. His mis-diagnosis could have severe consequences!

January 29th, 2010
tests not needed. should have refered to a specialist,wrong diagnosis.

January 28th, 2010
Dr. Dolgin does not have a good bedside manner (based on my one experience). He is not patient with those who aren't "model" patients. He doesn't seem to know the difference between Alzheimer and other mental disorders.