A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Doucette is Excellent. Dr. Doucette has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Doucette, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Doucette has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doucette accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Doucette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Doucette practice?
Dr. John Doucette practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellefonte, PA.
See State College Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Doucette, Dr. Deshawn Doucette, Dr. Jan Doucette, Dr. Hank Doucette, Dr. Shayne Doucette, Dr. Shane Doucette, Dr. Jackie Doucette, Dr. Giovanni Doucette