A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Doucette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Doucette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Doucette, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Doucette graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Doucette has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Doucette MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Doucette practice?
- Dr. John Doucette has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Doucette practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellefonte, PA.
See State College Obstetricians & Gynecologists.