A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Dudenhoefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Dudenhoefer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dudenhoefer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dudenhoefer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Dudenhoefer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudenhoefer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dudenhoefer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick John Dudenhoefer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Dudenhoefer practice?
- Dr. Frederick Dudenhoefer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Dudenhoefer practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Allergists and Erie Internists.