A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Duffy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Duffy, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duffy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Joseph Duffy MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Duffy practice?
- Dr. Frederick Duffy has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Duffy practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.