Plastic Surgeons
7777 Forest Ln
Ste C504
Dallas, TX 75230
972-566-3939
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Did miracle work  |  show details
by Lisa on Apr 4th, 2014

I had a previous breast augmentation from a known board certified plastic surgeon in Las Colinas/ Irving that left me in horrible shape. I looked deformed, unsymmetrical, double bubbles and was so embarrassed. I went to Dr Duffey and he was so honest and so caring and really took the time to explain what needed to be done to fix my breasts. I literally had to have reconstructive breast surgery at this point to fix my problems. My outcome is incredible and I am so very thankful for what he has done to fix me. I would HIGHLY recommend him and I in fact have to a family member who has had work with him as well.

|  Patients Daughter  |  show details
by Amanda on Jun 10th, 2013

Dr. Duffy has helped my mother so much and we are truly greatful for him being apart of my mothers team of doctors. If we have any concerns he was always helpful in answering our questions. Dr. Duffy was patient with us even if we didn't understand the answer, he would go over everything until his patient was happy and understood everything. I am so glad Dr. Frederick Duffy is apart of my mothers team of doctors!

by Sheila Powell on May 9th, 2013

Dr Duffy and his staff were excellent. They were caring, informative and helpful. When I had questions they provided answers. The staff handled the billing so I could concentrate on recovery. I have, and will continue to, recommend him to others.

|  fantastic outcome  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

ihad 2 failed reconstive surgeries afterBreast cancer. Finally a good outcome. His office took care of insurance issues. Very pleased, would recommend to others

Apr 25th, 2009

I was able to get an appointment quickly and when arrived early, I was taken in immediately. The extensive surgery I recieved is a sucess and amd pleased with the outcome. Because I was from out of town, he accomadated follow up in my hometown. I always recieved a return call within 4 hours.

Feb 18th, 2009

Staff can appear insensitive. He may seem not to answer quiestions. He seems not to be concerned with chronic pain. He may seem unemotional yet smiling. He may not have any suggestions of where to go or what to do.