Dr. Frederick Duggan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Duggan?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Duggan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2016

CMDCM

Dr. D is the best, he was able to diagnose my problem on the first visit and get my treatment started immediately. He answered all my questions in terminology I was able to understand. Thanks Dr. D.

October 2nd, 2010

Disappointed

After several visits to Dr. Duggan with the same problem, a procedure was scheduled with another Dr. and Dr. Duggan. He changed his diagnosis over the weekend. I did my pre-op on Tuesday. The procedure was scheduled for Thursday. He canceled the procedure with the other doctor on Monday. The other doctor thought that Dr. Duggan would call me and explain why the procedure was scheduled. The other doctor called me immediately and apologized. When I called Dr. Duggan's office, I spoke to his nurse and she informed me that if I wanted to talk to Dr. Duggan I would have to make an appointment to see him. I found this to be totally uncaring and unprofessional. I didn't feel my insurance company should pay for Dr. Duggan to explain to me why he changed his diagnosis and why he canceled the procedure without notifying me.

August 8th, 2017