A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Dula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Dula is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Dula, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dula graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Dula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Mast Dula MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick M. Dula practice?
- Dr. Frederick Dula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Dula practices Diagnostic Radiology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Radiologists.