A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Durden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Durden is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Durden graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Durden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Durden MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Durden practice?
- Dr. Frederick Durden has 7 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Durden practices Plastic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Papillion, NE.
See Columbus Plastic Surgeons.