A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Kuhn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhn
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kuhn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Kuhn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kuhn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick E Kuhn MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Frederick Kuhn has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Kuhn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.