A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Kuhn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhn
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuhn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Kuhn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kuhn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick E Kuhn MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Frederick Kuhn has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Kuhn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.