Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Lewis
Dr. Frederick Lewis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valley Stream, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, Mount Sinai Brooklyn and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Lewis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frederick Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Stream, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Howard Friedman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Valley Stream, NY 0.10 mi49
Dr. Donald Ginsberg
Valley Stream, NY 0.13 mi55