A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Eckhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Eckhauser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eckhauser
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eckhauser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Eckhauser, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckhauser graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Eckhauser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Elliott Eckhauser MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Eckhauser practice?
- Dr. Frederick Eckhauser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Eckhauser practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.