A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Eckhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Eckhauser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eckhauser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eckhauser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Eckhauser, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckhauser graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eckhauser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Elliott Eckhauser MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Eckhauser practice?
- Dr. Frederick Eckhauser has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Eckhauser practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.