A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Elsas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Elsas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Elsas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsas graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elsas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick John Elsas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Elsas practice?
- Dr. Frederick Elsas has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Elsas practices Ophthalmology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Ophthalmologists.