A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Eruo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Eruo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eruo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eruo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Massillon Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick U Eruo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick U. Eruo practice?
- Dr. Frederick Eruo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Eruo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Massillon, OH.
See Canton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.