A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ezon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Ezon, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ezon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ezon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Ezon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezon graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ezon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Chaim Ezon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Ezon practice?
- Dr. Frederick Ezon has 1 office location.
- Dr. Frederick Ezon practices Otolaryngology near Ocean, NJ.