A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ezon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Ezon, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ezon
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ezon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Ezon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezon graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ezon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Chaim Ezon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Ezon practice?
- Dr. Frederick Ezon has 1 office location.
- Dr. Frederick Ezon practices Otolaryngology near Ocean, NJ.