Dr. Frederick Ezon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 28th, 2016
ENT
GREAT DOCTOR, VERY NICE AND COMFORTING

May 1st, 2015
staff was great but he was very rude. wouldnt let me talk or ask any questions. while i was explaining my problem he actually had the nerve to tell me to stop talking! i wanted to punch him in his stupid face

July 20th, 2013
Awesome Doctor
He does great work and is always very accommodating. My 3 year old felt so special as he gave her stitches, and it left no scar.

July 2nd, 2013
no help
on 2 occassions i waited 1 hour to see dr ezon for less than 15 minutes. i went to him because i can't smell anything. i don't think he really listens, i told him i am an asthmatic and can't take antihistimines yet that is what he prescribed - even though i didn't have any allergy symptoms. i can breath easily from my nose but can't smell. i expressed my frustration and depression because i can't smell and he made jokes. during the second visit, out of frustration i requested an mri so we could find out what is going on in my nose and sinus area. he said oh yeah i was going to recommend that. following the appt. i did some research - cause i'm not a dr, and found out that a ct scan is the best way to go for sinus issues. who's the dr here? i am looking for another dr. a dr that listens and really wants to help.

April 5th, 2013
Not treated well
I went to see this doctor today because I get terrible sore throats with fever and upper resp. Infection frequently the last 2 yrs. I tried explaining my concerns to him but he immediately dx me with acid reflux and sent me on my way. When I tried to explain my concerns he dismissed everything very quickly even seeming to doubt what I was saying was accurate. Then when he finished and told me when I should come back he just walked out. No goodbye.. Hope u feel better. Just so rude. What a waste.

August 27th, 2012
Dr Frederick Ezon Is Exceptional
My son had a laceration to the eyebrow - we called Dr. Ezon and he had just closed. Surprisingly, he kept his office open for his new patient and had my son all stitched within 20 minutes of the incident. What a guy!