Dr. Frederick Ezon Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Ezon?

great doctor, amazing staff

Posted on February 7th, 2017

his front desk/ assistant is the sweetest girl I've ever met at a physician's office. Very pleasant every time I see her or speak to her on the phone she knows exactly who I am and returns my call promptly if she cant answer it.. Dr. Ezon is very gentile and easy going he makes the visit very comfortable

ENT

Posted on April 28th, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR, VERY NICE AND COMFORTING

Posted on May 1st, 2015

staff was great but he was very rude. wouldnt let me talk or ask any questions. while i was explaining my problem he actually had the nerve to tell me to stop talking! i wanted to punch him in his stupid face

Awesome Doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2013

He does great work and is always very accommodating. My 3 year old felt so special as he gave her stitches, and it left no scar.

no help

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

on 2 occassions i waited 1 hour to see dr ezon for less than 15 minutes. i went to him because i can't smell anything. i don't think he really listens, i told him i am an asthmatic and can't take antihistimines yet that is what he prescribed - even though i didn't have any allergy symptoms. i can breath easily from my nose but can't smell. i expressed my frustration and depression because i can't smell and he made jokes. during the second visit, out of frustration i requested an mri so we could find out what is going on in my nose and sinus area. he said oh yeah i was going to recommend that. following the appt. i did some research - cause i'm not a dr, and found out that a ct scan is the best way to go for sinus issues. who's the dr here? i am looking for another dr. a dr that listens and really wants to help.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry this patient had a bad experience. Despite the fact that he could breath thru his nose, the most common cause of smell reduction is swelling of the nasal tissues high in the nose. Medications to reduce nasal lining tissue swelling are the first line of treatment. Only more severe ashmatics can not tolerate antihistamines. Additionally, in the rare instances when smell disorders are due to brain related tumors, mri is the study of choice. CT scans would be useful if trauma was suspected.

Not treated well

Posted on April 6th, 2013

I went to see this doctor today because I get terrible sore throats with fever and upper resp. Infection frequently the last 2 yrs. I tried explaining my concerns to him but he immediately dx me with acid reflux and sent me on my way. When I tried to explain my concerns he dismissed everything very quickly even seeming to doubt what I was saying was accurate. Then when he finished and told me when I should come back he just walked out. No goodbye.. Hope u feel better. Just so rude. What a waste.

Doctor's Response

There are many causes of sore throats and some of them are not due to infection. Although the patient may have thought that an antibiotic was indicated, the history and exam pointed more to acid reflux. The patient was asked to return to see if the recommended treatment was successful.

Dr Frederick Ezon Is Exceptional

Posted on August 27th, 2012

My son had a laceration to the eyebrow - we called Dr. Ezon and he had just closed. Surprisingly, he kept his office open for his new patient and had my son all stitched within 20 minutes of the incident. What a guy!

Posted on August 25th, 2017