A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Buechel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Buechel, Specializes in Total Joint Replacement of Ankle, Knee, Hip, Shoulder. Also General Orthopaedic conditions is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buechel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buechel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Buechel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Buechel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buechel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick F Buechel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Frederick F. Buechel practice?
- Dr. Frederick Buechel has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Buechel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near South Orange, NJ.
See South Orange Surgeons.