A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Buechel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Buechel, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Buechel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Buechel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Buechel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick F Buechel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Frederick F. Buechel practice?
- Dr. Frederick Buechel has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Buechel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near South Orange, NJ.
See South Orange Surgeons and South Orange Orthopedic Surgeons.