A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Buechel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Buechel, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Total Joint Replacement of Ankle
Education & Awards
Dr. Buechel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buechel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Francis Buechel MD is a male Foot & Ankle Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick F. Buechel practice?
- Dr. Frederick Buechel has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Buechel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near South Orange, NJ.
See South Orange Orthopedic Surgeons.