A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fallick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Fallick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Fallick, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallick graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fallick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick S Fallick MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Fallick practice?
- Dr. Frederick Fallick has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Fallick practices Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Gastroenterologists.