A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fallick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Fallick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Fallick, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallick graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fallick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fallick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Fallick practice?
Dr. Frederick Fallick practices Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Carmel, NY.
See Bronx Gastroenterologists.