A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Farrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrar
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrar graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Farrar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Michael Farrar MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick M. Farrar practice?
- Dr. Frederick Farrar has 8 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Farrar practices Radiology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY and East Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Radiologists.