A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Farrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrar graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Farrar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Michael Farrar MD is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick M. Farrar practice?
- Dr. Frederick Farrar has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Farrar practices Radiology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Radiologists.