A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fein
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Fein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick DR Fein MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick D. Fein practice?
- Dr. Frederick Fein has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Fein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists and Mineola Cardiologists.