A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Fein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick DR Fein MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick D. Fein practice?
- Dr. Frederick Fein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Fein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists and Mineola Cardiologists.