Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ferris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferris
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ferris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Ferris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Drusen
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick L Ferris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Ferris practice?
- Dr. Frederick Ferris has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Ferris practices Ophthalmology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Ophthalmologists.