Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ferris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferris
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ferris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Ferris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Drusen
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick L Ferris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Ferris practice?
- Dr. Frederick Ferris has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Ferris practices Ophthalmology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Ophthalmologists.