A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fiesseler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Fiesseler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiesseler graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Fiesseler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Fiesseler DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Fiesseler practice?
- Dr. Frederick Fiesseler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Fiesseler practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Newton, NJ.
See Livingston Emergency Physicians.