A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Fish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Fish, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Dermatology - Dermatopathology, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Fish has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick S Fish MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Fish practice?
- Dr. Frederick Fish has 6 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Fish practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Dermatologists, Minneapolis Pathologists, and Minneapolis Internists.