A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Fisher is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Fisher, FACS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fisher has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Fisher practice?
Dr. Frederick Fisher practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Voorhees Psychiatrists, Voorhees Child Psychiatrists, and Voorhees Surgeons.