A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Fisher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Fisher, FACS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Depressive Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fisher has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick S Fisher FACS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Frederick Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Fisher practices Psychiatry near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Psychiatrists.