A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Fisher is Satisfactory. Dr. Fisher has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Fisher, MD, FACS is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Fisher practice?
Dr. Frederick Fisher practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Voorhees Psychiatrists, Voorhees Child Psychiatrists, and Voorhees Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Fisher, Dr. Fred Fisher, Dr. Freddie Fisher, Dr. Freddy Fisher