A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Fisher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Fisher, FACS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Depressive Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fisher has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick S Fisher FACS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Frederick Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Fisher practices Psychiatry near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Psychiatrists.