A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Fleszler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Fleszler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Fleszler, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleszler graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Fleszler has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick S Fleszler MD is a male Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Fleszler practice?
- Dr. Frederick Fleszler has 10 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Fleszler practices Nephrology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Nephrologists.