A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Freeman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Ethan Freeman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Frederick Freeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Freeman practices Otolaryngology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Otolaryngologists.