A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Freitag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Freitag is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freitag
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freitag Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freitag graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freitag has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Gerald Freitag DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Freitag practice?
- Dr. Frederick Freitag has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Freitag practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Chicago Family Physicians.