A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Freitag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Freitag is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freitag graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freitag has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Gerald Freitag DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Freitag practice?
- Dr. Frederick Freitag has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Freitag practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Chicago Family Physicians.