Learn more about Dr. Frederick Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Frost is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frost
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Frost Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Frost, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurologic Gait Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frost has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Euclid Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Sheehan Frost MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Frost practice?
- Dr. Frederick Frost has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Frost practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Physiatrists.