A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Frost is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Frost, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurologic Gait Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frost has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Marymount Hospital
- South Pointe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Sheehan Frost MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Frost practice?
- Dr. Frederick Frost has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Frost practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, OH.
See Cleveland Physiatrists.