A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Frost is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Frost, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurologic Gait Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Frost has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Euclid Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frost accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick S. Frost practice?
Dr. Frederick Frost practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, OH.
See Cleveland Physiatrists.