Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Funke Jr
Dr. Frederick Funke Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ladson, SC, with another office in Charleston, SC. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Funke is affiliated with Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Funke Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frederick Funke Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ladson, SC.
Dr. Jackson Duncan Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Ladson, SC 0 mi48
Dr. William Yarbrough
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Ladson, SC 0 mi19
Dr. Chris Kennedy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Ladson, SC 0 mi25