A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Gangemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Gangemi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gangemi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gangemi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gangemi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick Gangemi practice?
Dr. Frederick Gangemi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Belleville Physiatrists and Belleville Pain Management Doctors.