inactive

Frederick George MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 30th, 2009
Just because you're retiring doesn't mean my son isn't worth your time.
We took my son in to Advanced Orthopaedics to get a cast put on today. The doctor spent hardly any time with my son, and only spent a few seconds glancing at the x-rays (actually seemed to be holding one of them upside down and backwards-is this normal?). The tech who put on our son's cast was very nice but didn't give us much information about how long he needed to stay off the leg, stay out of school, be excused from gym, etc. and when he went to ask the doctor, the dr. seemed like he was too busy to talk to us and didn't give us much information either. The office staff was also very disorganized and not helpful. However, I found out that he was retiring that day and the newspaper was actually interviewing him right then at the same time my son was being treated!!!!! Can't you even wait until you've finished seeing your patients (especially a nervous 6-year-old and his parents who want to do what's best for him) and give them your full attention to do this??