A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Swaim Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Swaim Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Swaim Graham, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaim Graham graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swaim Graham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Swaim Graham MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Swaim Graham practice?
- Dr. Frederick Swaim Graham has 6 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Swaim Graham practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Northport, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Northport Physiatrists.