Dr. Frederick Grambort Is this you?

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Excellent physician

He was my childrens pediatrian in 1989

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

After I left NM I thought he had left too after trying to locate him. I guess he moved his office. He was the very best dr I even used as for helpfulness and genuine interest in the patients and me the nervous mom!!!. I truly thought he was heaven sent.That ws over 20 years ago but I will never forget how invaluable he was to our family. The children are grown now and mom is still nervous but he was a super dr.

Posted on April 6th, 2011

Dr. Grambort is a wonderful doctor. My 11 and 9 year old have been seeing him since they were infants. I highly recommend this doctor as a pediatrian and young adult doctor. He is wonderful with parents too!

Posted on March 20th, 2009

Dr. Grambort is usually running behind because he spends so much time with his patients, we don't mind, he is worth the wait. He NEVER makes us feel rushed! We LOVE you Dr. Grambort

Posted on January 15th, 2009

Great doctor. The reason that I decided to go into medicine. Great bedside manner. Made us feel like the most important patients of the day with every visit.

Posted on November 27th, 2014