Dr. Fredrick Greene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fredrick Greene?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Fredrick Greene?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2015

One of the best doctors in America!

Dr. Greene is the most skilled and compassionate doctor I have seen in my life. I have been to so many doctors in my life but never has any given such skilled treatment. Dr.Greene has won so many best surgeon awards. He cares so much that when I just went for a general check up he saw something was wrong and made special arrangements to get me operated to make sure my condition didn't become serious. Most other doctors would have just left it the way it was and told me to come back only if it got worse.

July 11th, 2012

Very compassionate.

We visited a lot of doctors when my husband was diagnosed with cancer. Dr. Greene was by far the most compassionate doctor. He was very professional, and knew his line of work like no other. I can't thank him enough for the care he gave my husband.

July 26th, 2017

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.