A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Gregg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gregg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Gregg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick O'Neal Gregg DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick O. Gregg practice?
- Dr. Frederick Gregg has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Gregg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Surgeons.