A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Grover, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Grover has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
- Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Lee Grover MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Grover practice?
- Dr. Frederick Grover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Grover practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors.